B&K backed-up roller levelers are designed for precision coil strip flatness and shape correction.
Advanced engineering makes this leveler a “one-operator” piece of equipment ideal for sheet leveling, parts leveling, cut-to-length lines and other applications. B&K levelers are the perfect solution to problems posed by coil set, cross bow, wavy edge, and center buckled material.
B&K Precision Levelers, with standard 4-high and optional 5- or 6-high roll arrangements, compensate for “draw” in roll forming applications and eliminate “dished” stampings common in stamping processes. The result is dead-flat panel or strip for increased productivity and part quality.
– Stress relieved, steel fabricated upper and lower roll housings
– Work rolls manufactured from Peterson 52100 material, cryogenically treated and heat treated to 62-64 Rockwell C scale
– Wedge-type adjustable back-ups
– Motorized lower back-up adjustment
– Manually adjustable upper back-ups
– Crowned back-up rolls
– High lift head
– Floating full-width back-ups on 5- and 6-high models
– Motorized upper bank adjustments
– Anti-backlash jacks for full tilt
– Heavy-duty powered entry pinch rolls
– Gearbox with “Herring Bone” gears and self-contained, gear-driven lubrication system
– Automatic lubrication system
– A/C closed loop Vector drive
– User-friendly, touchscreen control
– Exit mounted inspection station
– Material widths from 18″ to 96″
– Two-Year Warranty